Tuesday 28 December 2010

Freed Classic Pro

For her 18th birthday my sister recieved a pair of Freed of London's Classic Pro shoes. These shoes are pretty expensive, and as a student I wouldn't wear them, because a) they are designed for professional dancers and b) I wouldn't want to wear them out! But my sister let me try them today, and oh, how I love them! (But only for about a minute, so excuse the slightly undetailed review!)

They have a deep vamp, which I really like, 3/4" shank, and a forward pitched platform. All of these things add up to make a shoe that I really really love. As I said, I can't review the show in detail, merely list what it has and why I like it, because my sister is guarding these shoes with her life!

If you want a really expensive, special pair of shoes, then these are the perfect shoes. If you want a pair of shoes you can practice in and not worry about wearing out, get a cheaper pair!



Callie xx

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Callie, thanks very much for following me, hope you are well and enjoying the UK.

    ReplyDelete